GameMazter's Market Place
Inorder for you to view this forums you must be a registered member. Registered members includes all the privileges of a forum user.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Inorder for you to view this forums you must be a registered member. Registered members includes all the privileges of a forum user.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S> YUGA DIY Cubes / Siamese/Fused

Go down

S> YUGA DIY Cubes / Siamese/Fused Empty S> YUGA DIY Cubes / Siamese/Fused

Post by Guest Sun May 11 2008, 13:54

YUGA DIY Cubes For Sale
Current Stock:
Black - 4pcs
Orange - 2pcs
Yellow - 3pcs
Green - 2pcs

Price: Php 130 per cube

S> YUGA DIY Cubes / Siamese/Fused DSC01123

Siamese/Fused Cube for Sale. (made using 2 Cubes)
Price: Php 300.00
**take note: Wala akong Grind Stone, I will only use saw for the Fused Cube**

S> YUGA DIY Cubes / Siamese/Fused DSC01042-1

S> YUGA DIY Cubes / Siamese/Fused DSC01091

Lubing Services: I will lube the cube that you will order for additional Php50.00 per cube.

You may contact me at 09189071378

Meet-up Place: Guadalupe MRT STATION only. Additional Php 100.00 if you prefer other MRT stations. Only MRT stations though. Otherwise, I'll be shipping the product to you.

Shipping Method and Price: I will ship through LBC. 150 Shipping fee. This is limited to 2 assembled cube or 3 Disassembled cubes (meaning I will disassemble the cube so that I would fit the small transpak of LBC). Any order bigger that 3 items would have 250.00 Shipping cost. (LBC would be using Large Transpak). Payment is done through bank transfer.

to order please follow the format:

Name:
Contact Number:
Order:
Meeting Place: (Default is Guadalupe MRT Station)

or text me (number is stated above). Please do inform me that you are from PCA and give me your username. Kasi sinasave ko mga numbers ng taga PCA. Smile

Back to top Go down