GameMazter's Market Place
Inorder for you to view this forums you must be a registered member. Registered members includes all the privileges of a forum user.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Inorder for you to view this forums you must be a registered member. Registered members includes all the privileges of a forum user.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rikimaru the Assassin

Go down

Rikimaru the Assassin Empty Rikimaru the Assassin

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28 2008, 14:20

Sup ppl in this young and great boards. I'm RtA, and will try in any way I can to help the forums improve. Wag kalimutan, pag sabi ni Hunter (Kuya Emz, who closed admin's thread in PCA btw) "Play hard, study harder", sakin STUDY HARD, PLAY HARDER.

I'm 12, I live in Tondo, Manila, I like to play games and cube, and I love using my Photoshop. I'm a grafix maker np.

I currently love DotA and O2Jam.

I would certainly like to know the rules and regulations here, and I know a bit about every forum rule, so I may want to cooperate with the admin for the all around forum R&R, and as well as the other things that will be pinned all throughout the entire board. I can also do the header/ banner for the forum, if you want a back up one instead you would like to change a banner.

Back to top Go down

Rikimaru the Assassin Empty welcome

Post by admin Mon Apr 28 2008, 19:15

Rikimaru the Assassin wrote:Sup ppl in this young and great boards. I'm RtA, and will try in any way I can to help the forums improve. Wag kalimutan, pag sabi ni Hunter (Kuya Emz, who closed admin's thread in PCA btw) "Play hard, study harder", sakin STUDY HARD, PLAY HARDER.

I'm 12, I live in Tondo, Manila, I like to play games and cube, and I love using my Photoshop. I'm a grafix maker np.

I currently love DotA and O2Jam.

I would certainly like to know the rules and regulations here, and I know a bit about every forum rule, so I may want to cooperate with the admin for the all around forum R&R, and as well as the other things that will be pinned all throughout the entire board. I can also do the header/ banner for the forum, if you want a back up one instead you would like to change a banner.

Welcome!,If you have knowledge in Photoshop you can also share it here. This forums is meant for tips and files sharing. btw the rules are writen before you register. Good Day!

Kudos,

Admin Razz
admin
admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 159
Credits : Cubing/Gaming
Group : Administrators and Developers
Registration date : 2008-04-27

https://rpgmerchants.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rikimaru the Assassin Empty Re: Rikimaru the Assassin

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28 2008, 22:01

I want some powers. Is there someone reserved for the third slot?

Back to top Go down

Rikimaru the Assassin Empty Re: Rikimaru the Assassin

Post by admin Mon Apr 28 2008, 22:04

Rikimaru the Assassin wrote:I want some powers. Is there someone reserved for the third slot?
wish granted. I now appoint you as a Forum Moderator

PS:

Spread this forums para dumami tayo! Share it to ur friends and to everybody!

Kudos! Evil or Very Mad

Happy Foruming! lol!
admin
admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 159
Credits : Cubing/Gaming
Group : Administrators and Developers
Registration date : 2008-04-27

https://rpgmerchants.forumotion.com